Thursday, November 24, 2022

Office Makeover.

My craft room serves double duty as my office.  Every day as I work on my computer, this is what I see...


Some people might call that organized chaos.  I call it a mess.  Finally I had enough and decided to check out Ikea's website to see what I could do about it.  After countless hours of finding the perfect setup, I put it in my cart only to find out many of my selections were on back order.  GAH!  Back to the drawing board.  I scoured Amazon next and found this great solution.  I absolutely love it!  This is the new view from my office.  I am especially thankful to my parents for hanging out until almost midnight on a Saturday evening to help me put it all together!

While I was at it, I found these great units for our den.  Organization makes me happy!

No comments: