Saturday, September 17, 2022

Indian Creek Festival (mom and me date).

Oh my goodness, we have had such a busy last couple months that there has not been a lot of time for me to just 'hang out'.  Thankfully my mom talked me into going to the Indian Creek Festival with her.  It was a lot of fun.  We went early to grab a bite to eat and stroll through all of the cool little shops.  My favorite shop was the Rediscovered Bookshop.  It is located in an old bank building.  I could have spent hours in there.  My mom is not so into books and humored me.  Really, I think the only thing that kept her in there as long as she did was that there were a lot of old things preserved from the bank.  

Here I am inside the old safe deposit box room located inside the old bank vault.


Here is my mom standing in the vault door opening.


They had the old truck on the plaza decorated for fall.  

It was a great time to just relax, people watch and listen to the band playing oldies.  My mom knew the word to every song.

No comments: