Monday, June 20, 2022

The Big 5-0!

Even though I do not feel a day over 80, I cannot believe I turned 50 this month!  My parents and the girls took me out to my favorite mexican food restaurant to celebrate.  I was mortified when the staff decided it would be a good idea to sing to me.  I told our waitress that we certainly could not be friends after that!


Reminiscent of my 10th birthday party, my mom made me the cutest Pacman cookies.  I was only missing the Big Wheel Pizza and roll of quarters for the arcade!

I am a sucker for fresh cut flowers.  Terrell had these delivered to me.  They are gorgeous!

My sister had my mom pick me up these beautiful flowers.  Spoiled!

For the actual day of my birthday, I was hosting my work team here in Boise.  We did a cooking class that night and they sang Happy Birthday to me.  Little did they know that I was planning my own birthday party when I invited them to town that day:)  Just kidding!!!!  BUT, it was still fun.

Well, it is all downhill from here.  Hang on and enjoy the ride!

No comments: