Monday, May 23, 2022

Junk Drawer May 2022

 A few tidbits from our lives.  This is a picture of me right before leaving the house for the Leather Slappers event.  I was sporting Kendall's Revive Dance Team shirt and Sidney's Eh Capa hat.  I love these girls, and I love being their mom.


So, this is Sid just hanging out around the house.  Notice her beaded hat band for Eh Capa.  This year we are adding beaded strips to their wrist cuffs and chaps.

So....after about 3 hours of beading, I realized that the pattern had called for the strings to be too short.  Yikes!  After starting over and about 3 more hours more of beading, I realized I had started at the wrong end.  Double Yikes.  After starting over, yet again, and about 3 more hours of beading Bella got ahold of it.  Triple Yikes.  I must say I was never more happy to finally finish a beading project.


A couple years ago, I almost ordered this cute dog stamp and punch.  Unfortunately, I waited too long and they retired it.  Since then, I have scoured the internet, but refused to pay the insane amounts people were asking.  I finally found a 'make offer' on ebay and am happy to report my offer was accepted.  Now, to find time to play with this cute little set.

Sidney and Liza have been regularly hanging out, sharing horse time.  After one particularly hot bike ride to ride the horses, Katy decided to take the girls out for BBQ.   They were grateful for the good food and air conditioning.

Yes, I finally got out to hit a bucket of balls on Mother's Day.  Yay!!!  I bought myself this cute little putter cover over the winter.


What is a junk drawer post without a picture of some lovely flowers?  I received these from my mom on Mother's Day.


No comments: