Wednesday, June 23, 2021

June Celebrations.

I took another trip around the sun this year.  One more year until I hit the big 5-0.  My goodness, I do not feel a day over 30, unless I move.  We had a nice celebration dinner at my mom's with a delicious cake and homemade sugar cookies.  





Terrell has a friend that is an artist.  She had this watercolor sketch done of Sidney horseback riding and gave me the sketch for my birthday.  She is having another one made of Kendall in her dance outfit as well.  Kermit (the artist) did an amazing job of capturing the detail.


We celebrated Father's Day last weekend.  The girls each did a tribute to Kevin on Instagram.  We sure miss him!


I did my once yearly try at BBQing for my Dad.  We had steak, pork chops and plenty of side salads.  My sister had me pick up a lemon meringue pie for Dad.  One thing about him, you can never get a serious picture!

Me prying his hands away from his face for a picture.

It was a warm, beautiful afternoon.  We spent most of it outside relaxing.




The girls tried their hand at climbing the tree.  It has been a couple of years since they have worked their way up the branches.  They still have not lost their touch.

No comments: