Monday, January 11, 2021

Kendall Interview '14'.

After Kendall's repeated eye rolls with last year's questions, I decided to upgrade to an older version.  I tried them out on Sidney in August.  As we were interviewing, Kendall made the comment that when we get the new printed blog books each year, one of the first posts is her birthday interview from the year prior.  She mentioned that it is fun to see how much has changed (or not) since her last birthday.  Here we go...

1. Describe yourself.  Kind, with a bit of sarcasm.


2. What are you thankful for?  My family, friends and health.


3. What makes you happy?  Being with my friends.


4.. What makes you sad or angry?  When people are not nice to others.


5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A business owner (of Day Dream Design).


6. What’s important to you?  My business, God, school (in no particular order) and my family of course.


7. What do you love most about yourself?  My eyes.


8. What do you love most about your mom?  Her work ethic.


9. What do you love most about your sister?  Her 
stubbornness.


10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  Hawaii with my family and Hannah.


11. Who do you admire? Why?  Brookelynn, because her relationship with God and faith are so strong.


12. What do you want to learn more about?  Cancer.


13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  Get rid of the coronavirus.


14. What are you afraid of?  Losing my family.


15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?  Bailey.


16. What’s your favorite memory?  When I was super little and we went to Holland Lake.  I jumped off the rope swing for the very first time while my Dad cheered me on.


17. What are you proud of yourself for?  Growing as a person.


18. What are you looking forward to this year?  Starting some of my college classes.  


19. What do you dream about?  Getting a storefront for my business.


20. What else do you want to say?  Nothing.  (this is the same thing Sidney said.  I may need to consider revising this one...).


No comments: