Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Special Mother's Day.

The girls were super sweet and went the extra mile to honor all of the mother's in their lives (myself, Grandma Terrell and Grandma Karen).  Though I had to drive them to the store, they did all of their shopping on their own.  Yes, they wore masks and practiced social distancing.  I believe that is the new norm! 

They showered me with gifts, a mix of homemade gifts and store bought gifts.  They bought me this shirt, which they thought was absolutely hilarious!  I was not so sure about it, but they were adamant it was perfect.  Should I be worried?

Sidney made me an amazing homemade vanilla sugar body scrub. 

Kendall bought this very special necklace with each of our initials and birthstones. 

We had an awesome barbecue at my parents to celebrate.  I am so thankful for these two beautiful ladies in my life.  They both have taught me so much in life.  Their love, loyalty and support are an incredible example to the girls and I.  This was certainly a mother's day to remember.  Note:  I am proudly wearing my new t-shirt.

No comments: