Thursday, October 31, 2019

Pumpkin Carving and Pranks.

I do not remember loving pumpkin carving as a child, but I genuinely love it as an adult.  It has become one of my favorite Halloween activities.  Friday night, we went pumpkin shopping.  The girls did their entire pumpkins start to finish this year.  Thank goodness, since my pumpkin had such thick walls, my hands were super tired afterward.  I am not sure I could have helped much after that.  

We tried wrapping the pumpkins in saran wrap again this year, thinking it would help keep our pictures on.  As usual, we quickly tossed it to the side. 

Kendall did an awesome flower arrangement.  I think it looks a lot like the flowers we saw in Hawaii.

Sidney did a horse and colt silhouette.  It turned out great.

I did this one, simply because I thought it was beautiful.

So, the girls are incredibly spoiled.  Grandmas Terrell makes Sidney a sack lunch every Thursday for her to take to horseback riding.  Last week Sidney pulled out her sandwich to find this spider resting neatly inside.  Hilarious!

No comments: