Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Staycation 2019 and Those Pesky Squirrels.

We have had a fun and busy summer.  In addition to our various trips here and there, we have had some fun time at home as well.  

Kendall went to Camp Pinewood again this year.  She loves seeing everyone and spending quality time with her friends.

Kaden was her for a week.  It happened to be during the time Kendall was at camp, so he and Sid spent time having their own adventures.


We had our annual Roaring Springs / Wahooz days.  We picked well this year, as it hit triple digits during our water park trip.  We broke our on personal record and spent 8 hours and 15 minutes at the water park.


I thought surely we would be way too tire the next day for Wahooz.  Not the case.  We met up with Tilston, Makenna and their cousins for 9 hours of go-kart racing and action packed fun.





Go-karts are even more fun when you know the people you are racing against!

Random spot for this little tidbit.  One of my neighbors feeds the squirrels.  They take their little peanuts and bury them in my yard.  I am constantly finding these little sprouts.  When I pull them up, there is a peanut shell at the root.  I find it rather hilarious!  Most people I tell this story to shake their head in disbelief.  Here is proof. 


No comments: