Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Awana Awards.

The Awana year has ended.  The awards ceremony was exceptionally emotional for all of us this year, as Kevin had started out the year with us.  Ross paid a special tribute to Kevin that left no dry eyes.  I love my fellow teacher, Jan.  I have found people that are totally different than me to be quite refreshing.  She has been an amazing support!

Sidney had commented that her group of girls really pulled together and supported one another this year.  I can attest to that.  I am excited to spend a couple more years with these girls as they finish out TnT.

Sidney received a plaque for finishing her second book.

Kendall received the Timothy award for finishing four books.  She is graduating from TnT this year and is looking forward to volunteering as a leader in training next year.  She has her sights set on the Citation award, which will take her six more years to receive.

Here she is with Hannah, goofing off as usual.

No comments: