Thursday, April 25, 2019

Spring Break: Baseball and Family

My Dad and Hallie came down for Spring Break.  In true fashion, I put my Dad to work helping me replace some faucets.  He was a good sport about it.  Four of the five faucets went in easy-peasy.  The fifth (and last faucet) took us nearly a full day.  UGH!  We were both tested, but we prevailed!  Dad played ping pong with Kendall and slimed with Sid.  Thankfully no hover board riding for him!

Over spring break, my friend opened her new pottery studio.  We went for the grand opening to cheer her on.  So far, it has been an amazing success.


Jason brought his team down for the Buck's Bags tournament.  They played four games.  Hallie rode down with the team, as she is the manager, but she stayed at our house.  The girls absolutely love their Hallie time.
 
 

My Dad and I played our first round of golf for the season.  It was such a beautiful day.  I had been nursing a broken finger, so it was a bit more challenging than it needed to be.  However, I quickly navigated around the finger issue and had a few great holes.

No comments: