Friday, February 22, 2019

Ballet and Basketball.

I decided to buy the girls and I tickets to a ballet at the Nampa Civic Center.  We were all so excited to go.  The day of the ballet, Sidney came down with a super high fever and felt horrible.  I was tempted to cancel, but Terrell encouraged Kendall and I to go, while Sidney slept.  We did, and it was amazing.  It was a performance by the Capitol City Youth Ballet.  They did an amazing job!

 

My best friend from third grade, Lorain, has a daughter that plays on Lakeland's high school basketball team.  The team made it to the state tournament this year.  We were excited to go watch Katie play.  The team was a bit nervous, but they seemed to calm down in the second half.  Moreover, it was awesome to see them make the tournament and have that experience.

We managed to wrangle Jeremy into going to the game with us.

Lorain, her son Luke, and me.

Best friends for 38 years.  Here are our kiddos!

No comments: