Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Magnolia Farms - Just Wow!

I went to Texas last month for work.  I had a pretty packed week, but scheduled a little fun on Wednesday.  My mom joined me on a trip to Magnolia Farms.  We were staying in Dallas, so we woke up bright and early Wednesday to make the drive to Waco.  We are both huge fans of the show Fixer Upper. 
 
We hit the Silos on a perfect day.  It was the week before Thanksgiving and early, so we managed to avoid any crowds.  The place was very nicely done.  It was cute, quaint and comfortable.  I wish I would have taken a lot more pictures.  It was super inviting, with a garden area and lawn area that is meant for families to come and have some fun.  My mom and I hit up the bakery right away.
 

 
Since it was a "vacation" day, we opted for this yummy cinnamon roll.  Neither of us typically eat cinnamon rolls, so this was a treat in more ways than one.
 
 My mom was an awesome sport and let me take a picture of her indulging. 


While mom is away, daughter will take a selfie of her own.


Isn't my mom just the cutest?

We put Boise in the guest book!

My mom had mapped out a few other stops along the way.  It was absolutely awesome to spend the week with her.  I even managed to put her to work on Thursday.  It could not have been a more perfect trip!

No comments: