Monday, October 9, 2017

Go Mustangs!

Cal Poly was scheduled to play ISU, so we decided a road trip was in order.  We left early on Saturday morning.  I threw on my shoes and jumped in the vehicle.  We had to stop at a store about 15 minutes from our house.  I kept feeling as if I had a stick in my shoe.  So when I got in the store, I took off my shoe and tried to shake it out.  I stuck my hand in the shoe and pulled out this!
 
If you are not freaking out right about now, there is something seriously wrong with you.  I am sure that my jumping around and screaming in the store was quite the sight to see!  And, Grandma Terrell, it is not just a cute harmless bug.  It is an ugly, black, thick, shoe stealing, nasty, clingy, HUGE bug.
 
The girls loaded themselves up with healthy, nutritious snacks and off we went. 

I just love this picture of a girl and her Daddy!

We got close to the field and took a family picture with the Mustangs practicing behind us.  This year we actually got seats in the visitor section, so we were not the only green ones in the crowd.  The game was awesome, though Cal Poly lost 34-38.  To say they have not been having their best year would be an understatement.

Losing the game did not dampen our spirits though.  We had an awesome time!  The girls enjoyed every moment of the entire game.

No comments: