Sunday, October 22, 2017

Cuties and the 9-3/4 Party.

I will start this post off with a few adorable pictures of the girls.  Sidney has sure turned into a fashionista.  Her and I stopped by a local store recently that was having a tremendous sale.  She loves to try and clothes.  With such a great sale, I let her pick out a few new outfits.  She chose this cute green jumper.

She also picked out this cute little lavender dress.  She tells me that it was necessary since she will need a dress for the Boise Philharmonic in spring.  I pretended to buy that as a rational argument.

I feel blessed to catch little glimpses of both Kendall and Sidney hard at work studying.  I am super fortunate that they both really love school and learning new things.

Last spring, Kendall read all of the Harry Potter books.  After that, we watched all of the movies together.  Our local library had the coolest "9-3/4" party last Thursday. Since Kendall had already decided to be Hermione Granger for Halloween, she was already set with a costume.

Sidney is being "something else" for Halloween, so we improvised and made her a costume.  She wanted to dress as Luna Lovegood in her Ravenclaw robe.

The library had a ton of fun games and activities.  Sidney taking her turn at downing the death eaters

Kendall and Rachel making silly faces while waiting for their turn at Quidditch.
 
The girls had a series of activities they had to complete throughout the evening.  The best thing about this picture...my awesome periwinkle nail polish (lower left hand corner).

They had to find all seven horcruxes hidden in the library
 
Honeyduke's had a bake sale.  We spent WAY too much money there.  I am a glutton for sweets.

As part of the bake sale, someone had made "snitch" macaroons.  Fun times!


No comments: