Sunday, January 24, 2016

Wishes for the Birthday Girl!

Where has the time gone?  Kendall turned nine years old this month.  I love this sweet girl.
 
...and this sweet girl.  
 

Kendall celebrated twice this year.  We had a birthday party with family.  Grandma Karen was able to come down for that.  It was so great to have my mom here for a few days.

Sidney wrapped up some of her most favorite things to give to Kendall for her birthday.


Kendall also had a spa party to celebrate the day with a few of her friends.  The girls had arranged all of the nail polish by color.  See...my crazy organizational skills do not fall far from the tree.

Kendall, with Cortni and Rachel, getting their foot soak.  I do not know what it is about this age, but pictures are not complete without a few goofy signs.

Grandma Terrell came over to help. She did the girls manicures, while I did the pedicures.  Sidney and Hannah soaking their fingers.

Beautiful toes.

Fabulous fingers.

Check out this amazing cake.  Grandma Terrell outdid herself again!
 
The girls had such a blast relaxing, running around the house, playing outside and eating some of their favorite foods.
 
 Kendall took had several opportunities to make Birthday wishes this year.  She took it very seriously.


I hope all of her wishes and dreams come true!

The Interview
1. What is your favorite toy? Ipod.

2. What is your favorite fruit?  Pear.

3. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  I don't have a favorite.

4. What is your favorite game? Apples to Apples.

5. What is your favorite song? Wildest Dreams (T. Swifty)

6. What is your favorite book? Island by Gordon Korman

7. Who is your best friend? Hannah Nelson

8. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Cartwheels.

9. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My dog (Chili Bean).

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Popstar.

11. I am very proud because… of my grades.

12. If I were President I would… do nothing.  BTW...I am not the President.

13. I am afraid to ...ride wooden roller coasters.

14. Name one thing you do really well?  Math.

15. What makes you feel sad?  When people die.

16. What makes you feel happy?  Taylor Swift's music.

17. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  Florida.

18. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Ariana.

19. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?  Play Basketball.

20. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Exercise with weights.

21. What is your favorite thing to do with Sidney?  Play school.

No comments: