Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Interview (Part Deux).

As we were doing Kendall's birthday interview, Sidney informed me that she did not do one this year.  So, here goes...

The Interview
1. What is your favorite toy? Doll.

2. What is your favorite fruit?  Halo.

3. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Chicken Nuggets.

4. What is your favorite game? Twister.

5. What is your favorite song? Hey Mama and Cheerleader

6. What is your favorite book? Junie B. Jones

7. Who is your best friend? Elona

8. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Go swimming.

9. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Monkey.

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Teacher.

11. I am very proud because… I have a family.

12. If I were President I would… I don't know what to say about this one.

13. I am afraid to ...touch fire.

14. Name one thing you do really well?  Sing.

15. What makes you feel sad?  Someone yelling at me.

16. What makes you feel happy?  My dog.

17. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go?  Zoo.

18. If I could choose a different name, I would choose…Nicole.

19. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad?  Hang out.

20. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?  Snuggle.

21. What is your favorite thing to do with Kendall?  Play school.

No comments: