Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful.

This morning, I asked each of the girls and Kevin to tell me five things they are thankful for. 

Sidney
-I am thankful for my family, because they love me and take care of me.
-I am thankful for my teacher, because she teaches me new things.
-I am thankful for my friends, because they play with me.
-I am thankful for my dogs, because they lick me.
-I am thankful for God and Jesus.

Kendall
-I am thankful for my home; that it keeps me dry and warm.
-I am thankful for my family; that they are loving and sweet.
-I am thankful for my playful pets.
-I am thankful for my friends.  They are very kind.
-I am thankful for the healthy food I get to eat.

Heather
-I am thankful that I get to spend another holiday with my husband.
-I am thankful that my parents are here.  I have been needing them a lot lately.
-I am thankful for my two beautiful daughters.  They are a gift from heaven.
-I am thankful for how blessed we are.
-I am thankful for my sister.  Her strength and wisdom are incredible.

Kevin
-I am thankful for my family with the journey that we have been through this last year.
-I am thankful for my friends and all of their support.
-I am thankful for my doctors and nurses and all of their wisdom.
-I am thankful for my career, and the opportunity to make a difference to others.
-I am thankful for the outdoors, and the pleasure I have hunting, fishing, camping, etc.

No comments: