Sunday, April 26, 2015

Odds and Ends.

This post is very long overdue.  Just a few odds and ends pictures that I want to capture.
 
Kendall went to her friend Cortni's birthday party.  They went to Build-a-Bear and ate lunch at the mall food court.  She had a great time.  Cortni is a friend from last year.  The two girls have managed to remain in touch.  Remarkable at her age, since I cannot even seem to do that at my age!

Terrell has a butter crock that I have envied for several years now.  I have searched long and hard for one just like it to no avail.  Every thrift store trip, I scour the kitchen goods hoping to find one.  Last month was no different.  As I walked through the youth ranch kitchen goods, I did not see a crock.  As I was walking to the book section, something caught my eye mixed in with the Easter decorations.  What?  An identical butter crock.  Woohoo!  I am now the proud owner of this little thing.

Kevin is a Pinterest lover.  Personally, I have only been on there once.  He finds the GREATEST ideas.  We have hanging solar lights, a wooden bike rack, a mural on our shed, a succulent garden...the list goes on.  Here is his latest creation.  A Lego table for the girls.  Super inexpensive and very handy!

No comments: