Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Big 4-0!

My husband decided to throw a big party for my milestone birthday.  It was originally supposed to be a surprise, but I found out!  Thank goodness.  Who really likes surprises???  Kevin did an amazing job organizing, inviting, cooking, prepping, shopping, cake baking - the whole bit.  It was amazing.  We had a great BBQ with lots of family and friends.  Here are a few pictures from the party weekend...
Hanging out and preparing salads the night before.

A picture of the ladies.

The little girls decided to perform for us during the party.

Beautiful little Miley!

The lovely Bridget.

My third grade math competition and BFF.

My goofy Dad and stylish Mom.

Proof that friends can be family.

I had a lot of help blowing out the flames!

Just checking things out.

The man who made it all happen and the crown the girls insisted I wear.

We took the girls swimming afterwards.

Gorgeous Kami!

Thank you Kevin!  It was the best birthday party ever.  To think I had wanted a nice quiet dinner at home?  What was I thinking?

No comments: