Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The scene of the crime

Here is a picture of the scene of the crime. What crime am I referrring to? The crime of the missing cherry cobbler.
When I came in from my morning walk, Kendall was bouncing off the walls. Kevin even made the comment that maybe she should have gone on a walk with me or maybe she should go run a few miles. As I was getting ready, she came into the bathroom and said "this is sticky mommy" pointing to a spot of red gooiness on her pajamas. As I leaned in for inspection, I asked her where the cherry cobbler that was on the counter had went. It was in her tummy, of course. She quickly followed with "I could not get the bagel bag open, mommy". Makes sense to me and it solved the mystery of why she had so much extra energy. Let the holidays begin!

1 comment:

Gerbicks said...

adorable! oh, she & addy are *so* in the same stage. what's amazing is that they can walk miles without tiring...