Monday, October 26, 2009

A whole lot of firsts...

Well here we go. It has been a weekend of FIRSTS. For starters this is my FIRST time posting to our very own blog. I struggled with this for a long time. I am not much of a writer - never have been. One would suggest that is why I became an engineer. That being said, there is part of me that wants so much to share our lives with our family and friends. It is that part of me that won out!

Other firsts that we experienced this weekend...

Sidneys FIRST Halloween costume. Yes, I know it is not quite Halloween yet. But, we had the pleasure of going to one of our friends "costume" birthday party.


Both of the girls FIRST pony ride. Pictures of that will come later as I neglected to brind my camera. My friend has vowed to email me the photos.

Kendall's FIRST game of pin the nose on the pumpkin. My little girls WON. I was one proud mommy as the littlest one of the bunch managed to put the nose right smack in the center of the pumpkin (with a blindfold on).

Kendall's FIRST game of musical chairs. It was great to see her scrambling for the chair with kids 3 times her age.

Sidney's FIRST time at hamming it up for the crowd with her cute little self.

"Our" (by our I mean Kevin) first shot at raking up the leaves. Go Kevin! Here is a shot of Kendall planting herself in the middle of it.

1 comment:

Gerbicks said...

yea! welcome to the blogging world! the pictures are great. (amelia is going as a lady bug this year as well).
& you write just wonderfully.