Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie!

To my crazy, wild haired, fun loving, speed talking, fly by the seat of her pants sister. You are my best friend in the entire world. There is no one on earth that has stood by me through thick and thin like you have. As the pillow you gave me so appropriately says "I love you because you're my sister, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it".

Thank you for the great example you have given me on how to be a better mom. I have learned so much from you.

Thank you for making me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants when we went to watch "13 going on 30". I seriously thought you were going to jump in the aisle and start doing the thriller dance. Thank you for being my breath of fresh air. You have such a way of bringing light to the most serious of situations. Not to mention laughing in the face of pain (to the detriment of our husbands and father). I hope that you have a very special day!!!

1 comment:

Phone: (208) 255-8085 said...

I am sooooooooooooo blessed to have you two girls for my daughters.You are both sooooooooo different yet blend great.Speaking of blend your brownie goody bars sounds great.your a woman after my own heart!!!!!!!!! Love Mom