Monday, September 30, 2024

The Little Things.

I was so happy to see the holiday blend at Costco.  Of course, I picked up a box (or two).  I immediately started singing Christmas Carols in my head, specifically "It's the most wonderful time of the year".


Hildi is simply amazing.  I just feel like a million bucks when she cuts my hair.

Our Bee Hive Meals have been simply amazing.  I am hooked.  We have not let a tiny bite go to waste!

The first sunset was mine to enjoy and share.

The second sunset was for Kendall to enjoy and share.

Kendall went to art in the park and bought me this stunning Hydrangea leaf dish.  It has been a perfect companion to my coffee station.

I know this may come as a surprise, but I can be quite particular.  For years, I have been on the hunt for the PERFECT dog bed.  One that has a zip off cover that fits the kennel perfectly.  These are standard kennels, so I cannot fathom why there are not crate mats that fit them perfectly.  They are either too big or too small.  So, I talked my mom into helping me make some custom dog beds.  I must say, they turned out perfectly!

No comments: