Saturday, March 30, 2024

Toilets and Other Randomness.

I got new toilets!!!  Only an old person would be excited about this.  You see...our toilets were the first generation 'low flow' toilets and they clogged constantly!  No one likes a clogged toilet.  I have been thinking about replacing them for several years now.  I called my favorite plumber, and he got me some amazing new toilets at cost.  He came and took my old toilets out and replaced them with these sleek, amazing Toto toilets.  I am one happy consumer:).


I love that this girl has embraced her beautiful freckles.


Late night talks.  I love them, and loathe them at the same time.  Mostly I just love them and would not trade them for anything, though the tiredness I feel is real.


Sidney will ride wild horses bareback, but she will not walk on the treadmill without clipping the safety switch to herself.  Why does this make me giggle?

I had to shake my head in wonder, when my tiny new ear warmer arrived in a giant box!

Who doesn't think kettle balls should be used as stilts?

Apparently some of the workers at Noodles and Co. like to write their customers encouraging messages as well.  This is a trend I can get behind!

Oh Bella, you are so wild!

Oh Bailey, how much you have calmed!

No comments: