Sunday, July 24, 2022

All The Things.

Here are my ramblings for the month.  Bella is growing up so quickly.  We have had her for nearly a year now.  She has taken to putting herself to bed most nights.


The hummingbirds are back in full force.  Unfortunately, we did not have another nest this year.

Beautiful flowers from my garden.

Hannah came over and made us a homemade cherry pie.  She has since brought us a peach and blackberry pie as well.  I have put in my fall order for a chocolate cream pie.  Fingers crossed!


The other day, I came out to find Sidney drinking out of this cup.  Oh the memories!  These of which I will keep to myself:).  

Lisa sent us these adorable pictures of Kami's little girl, Vaeda, snuggling with one of Kevin's shirts.  

Such a sweetie!  I love this.

No comments: