Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Vacation Part 1 - Sea World.

We had the best Spring Break vacation.  My sister joined us for 7 days in San Diego.  We stayed in Oceanside, right at the harbor.  It was glorious.  I am breaking this one up into four different parts.  First is our day at SeaWorld.  The highlight of the day, Sidney and my sister decided to go on the 'tallest, fastest and longest dive roller coaster in CA'.  It is called the Emperor.  They went on it not once, but twice.  This picture is hilarious. It looks like the man next to them is napping!



Kendall and Sidney braved the water and went on the river ride.  They both came out completely soaked.  It was a gorgeous day, so they dried in minutes.

We took the harbor Gondola ride.  The view was spectacular.


Of course, it is always breathtaking to see the ocean creatures.




Hands down, we all agreed that the sea lion show was the best.  It was quite comical and entertaining.  



The orca show was spectacular.  We had a long conversation that evening about the orcas and did a lot of internet searching about the debate of having them at Sea World.  






The dolphin show was amazing.  I have actually had the opportunity to swim with dolphins on several occasions.  They are beautiful creatures.






My sister and I took turns going on the Manta roller coaster.  It is by far my favorite!

No comments: