Saturday, December 25, 2021

Celebrating Christmas.

We had an amazing Christmas.  Before that, though, we celebrated my dad's birthday.  Sidney made him a cute cake.  


My dad really is an amazing father and Grandpa.  He is such a trooper when it comes to hanging out with all of us ladies!



I bought a few bottles of sparkling apple cider for the holiday.  Sidney has been enjoying a glass every evening.  I had to double check to make sure it was apple cider, as I accidentally tried to pour her a glass of wine at Thanksgiving.  To my credit, the bottles do look alike:).

We started our celebration early by sneaking into the donuts my mom bought for Christmas morning...

My dad barbecued steaks for us on Christmas Eve.  It was delicious!

Kendall assumed the role of bingo caller.  Cousin Cody taught her well.  She really keeps the game moving.  It is a good thing, because there were so many fun bingo gifts to go around.  







Sherry sent all of the ladies these adorable (and super cozy) sweatshirts.  I was remiss to ever take mine off.  


We were all blessed with so much love and such nice thoughtful gifts.  One of my favorites was this black and white collage that Sidney received.

Yes, this was a beautiful Christmas.  I cherish each and every holiday with these sweet ladies.

No comments: