Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Junk Drawer - September 2021.

Our beautiful garden has been producing some gorgeous flowers.  I am having a lot of fun cutting colorful bouquets for our kitchen.


Last week, I was on a work call when the florist (Sidney) delivered this cute little bouquet to my office.  Love!!!

I decided it was about time I added some cuteness to my golf wardrobe.  I am now the official owner of a golf skort.  The girls were dying as they somehow had never heard the term skort.  What???  How could they have missed that?  They thought I was making it up until they googled it.

These cute little birds stopped by for a little bath a few evenings ago.  

I spent one of my evenings during Labor Day weekend restocking my cards.  I just love crafting.  It makes me happy!

No comments: