Thursday, March 25, 2021

Card Games and Craziness.

I will start by saying that Bailey has got to be the most spoiled dog ever.  He got a new bed, and he is loving it.  He is also the most patient dog ever.  The girls share such a special bond with him.


While my Aunt and Uncle were in town, they taught my parents a new card game.  They had a good time teaching Terrell and I to play.  We only had to call Steve once to get some clarification on the rules, as I am pretty sure Terrell was trying to cheat:).  

The girls had their friends Grace and Liza over for a sleepover.  These four girls have really hit it off.  No worries, those are just really crazy face masks they have on.

The girls stayed the following weekend at Grace and Liza's.  Their mom, Katy, sent me this hilarious picture of Kendall and Grace.  I seriously had to do a double take.  These goofy girls!

No comments: