Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Sidney - 12 year Interview.

After watching Kendall struggle to answer these last January, I decided to update the questions to an 'more mature' set.  Here we go...Sidney at 12 years old.


1. Describe yourself.  Funny, kind, loving.

2. What are you thankful for?  My house, horseback riding lessons, my family and my dog.

3. What makes you happy?  Horseback riding.

4.. What makes you sad or angry?  When me and Kendall argue.

5. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A physical therapist.

6. What’s important to you?  Jesus.

7. What do you love most about yourself?  My blond hair.

8. What do you love most about your mom?  Her perseverance.

9. What do you love most about your sister?  Her outgoing-ness.

10. If you could go anywhere, where would you want to go?  Camping.

11. Who do you admire? Why?  Fallon Taylor, because she is inspiring.

12. What do you want to learn more about?  Horses.

13. What’s something you’d like to do to help someone else?  Mow their lawn.

14. What are you afraid of?  Beetles.

15. If you could only keep one thing, what would you keep?  Bailey.

16. What’s your favorite memory?  The dog toy that Dad got me and tried to pass off as a stuffed animal.

17. What are you proud of yourself for?  Trying online school.

18. What are you looking forward to?  Hallie coming this weekend.

19. What do you dream about?  Owning a horse.

20. What else do you want to say?  I have nothing more to say.


No comments: