Monday, July 20, 2020

Summer Days.

The girls and I have been making the most of the time together this summer.  We had our first meal out in forever.  Cheesecake factory, yes!

After our meal, we shared this delicious piece of cheesecake.  It is very hard to remember to 'savor the flavor' when something like this is set in front of you!

Bailey continues to be more spoiled than ever.  If Kevin was worried that we would not show Bailey the love (which he was;)), he has nothing to worry about.  This doggo lives a charmed doggy life.

He even got his own feeding station.  I absolutely love this sweet setup.  Thanks to a recipe from Grandma Terrell, he has been getting lots of homemade dog treats as well.

Valerie and her son Josh joined my dad and I for a round of golf.  It was so good to see these two.  I know Valerie has been playing it pretty safe.  It think the outing was good for all of us!

The girls and their face masks.  I wish I could capture them all, but here is at least one shot of one of the crazies doing her beauty routine.  Love it!

No comments: