Saturday, December 21, 2019

Haircuts and Cherished Times.

The girls have both decided to chop off their long locks.  Sidney went first last month.  Kendall decided to follow suit.  Their new haircuts look adorable!

I picked Kendall up from school for a lunch date a few weeks back.  It was a great time, though I had to laugh when I took this picture.  I am pretty sure she is a teenager already, even though the calendar will tell me she has a few more weeks to go.

My mom took me out for a 'mom and daughter date'.  It was absolutely what the doctor ordered.  We ate delicious mexican food, strolled through the shops in The Village, explored the insane Albertsons Marketplace and enjoyed a late evening coffee (oh!) and dessert.  It was lovely to have this special, uninterrupted time together.

My mom picked up these adorable Christmas cookies for the girls while we were out.  I am pretty sure I could make these...but really, if I can buy them, why?

Sidney and I went and got a mani-pedi (sorry, no pictures).  However, I did get pictures of her 'online school' recess during our last snow storm.  I asked her what one of her favorite things about online school was, she said, "Being with my family."  It has been so incredibly good for her soul.

Her end product, sculptures of Grandma Terrell and Snoopy.  Totes adorbs (as the girls would say).

No comments: