Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hodge Podge,

Here are a few musings that I have lumped together.  The girls absolutely love our neighbor boys and their parents.  Shelly is always so good to the girls.  She took them all to the park last Sunday for a party, and they had a blast. 


My beautiful niece!  When a local clothing boutique sent out a model call, my sister secretly threw Hallie's name in the hat.  She and three other girls were chosen for a fitting and a photo shoot.  It was such an awesome experience for her.  As part of the shoot, they had their hair and makeup done as well.  I love her so much!



My cousin, Ronnie, made this hutch during his high school wood shop class.  He graduated circa 1984.  Somehow over the years, it ended up in my hands.  It is a beautiful piece, but needed some TLC.  Last weekend, I decided to sand it down and refinish it.  I love the way it turned out. 

Sweet Sidney.  She is such a girlie girl.  Yesterday evening, she did a Rockin' the Red Carpet show for Kendall and I.  It was seriously adorable.  She had introductions, outfit changes, and a "trunk show" afterward. 

The girls and I have a tradition of exchanging cards before each of my work trips.  A few weeks ago Kendall gave me this gem of a note.  I question her judgement a bit..."I love my mom because she is calm before I get in trouble"...I am sure that is not ENTIRELY true:)
 

No comments: