Saturday, July 23, 2016

"Camping" in McCall.

I always joke that our camping trips to McCall are really "glamping" trips.  We have water and electricity hook-ups and are a stones throw away from town.  That being said, it is gorgeous and fun-filled.  My dad, Kevin and I snuck away for an evening round of golf. 


My dad talked us into a drink on the balcony afterwards.  Good call Pops!
 
One morning, Kevin and my dad took Kendall fishing.  She caught three nice fish.  She did all of the casting and reeling in, but wanted nothing to do with touching them.  That's my girl!

While they were fishing, I rode bikes into town with my mom and Sid.

We enjoyed coffee in the big chair, toured the farmer's market and shopped the thrift stores.

We spent the evenings by the fire.

We enjoyed some quality time with grandma and papa.

And, genuinely allowed ourselves to relax!

No comments: