Sunday, July 19, 2015

Daddy-Daughter Trip to Yellowstone

While Kendall was spending her week at summer camp, I was on a trip for work.  So what did Kevin do?  He took Sidney on a road trip.  They went to see his brother in Billings.  Along the way, they went through Yellowstone.



Sidney had a great time and loved telling me all about it.  They saw some amazing scenery and wildlife.



Whenever I see field of wildflowers, I am always reminded of my Aunt Nena.  She used to take my sister and I on wildflower walks.

LOVE this picture of Sidney and Kevin.



Aunt Sherry and Uncle Roy had a park near their house.  The park had a merry-go-round.  It is not often you see these anymore!

Cousin Cody took Sidney fly fishing.


She caught a fish.  It seems to me that her smile is bigger than the actual fish, but isn't that what it is all about?

They have a huge sporting goods store in Billings called Scheels.

Inside the store, there is a Ferris Wheel.  Sidney and Daddy took a ride.  Fun fact, George Ferris is the Great Great Grandfather of my co-worker Glenn.  George Ferris was an engineering pioneer.


No comments: