Sunday, February 9, 2014

Another Jack-O-Lantern and Double Dog Daring.

Little Sidney is growing up.  She lost her first tooth this week.  The tooth has been pretty wiggly for a couple of months now, but last Sunday she was determined to put it in her tooth fairy pillow.  After 30 minutes of back and forth, she grabbed a tissue and yanked it out.  By the way, I refuse to yank out the girls' teeth for them.  I tried it on Kendall a couple of years ago, and she started to cry.  I swore never again.  The tooth will come out by way of an apple or their little prying hands...not mine. 
 
Kevin was in the hot tub with the girls a few nights back while I was catching up on the latest gossip in US Weekly.  I heard a bunch of commotion, and Kendall came in and asked me to get the camera.  Kevin had double dog dared them to jump out of the hot tub and make snow angels for a quarter.  I am fairly liberal about these daddy pranks, but found myself freaking out a bit. 

Sidney also joined in the craziness.  After getting out of the hot tub, the girls asked Kevin for their dollar.  He replied, "I told you a quarter."  Kendall said, "We did it four times.  You owe us a dollar."  The girls did well in their negotiation, because they each ended up with a dollar.

No comments: