Saturday, September 17, 2011

We're Back!

I have written about 50 posts in my head but have not sat down to type them.  I have started to miss the blog, but the longer I procrastinated the harder it was to start up (sounds like exercise).  This blog has become a way for me to express myself and appreciate things, both good and bad.  It has also forced me to take more pictures.  So in my slacker hood, I have not taken one picture during the month of September and it is already the 17th.  I will post a few of the goofy favorites from the end of August instead.


The girls and Kevin are both back in school.  Kevin has been as busy as ever with football and all of the other things that Athletic Directors do in the fall.  Last night was a tough one for him as BSU was playing at the same time the High School football game was going on.  His loyalty to Vallivue won out and he went the the High School game, only to stay up until the wee hours of the morning watching the BSU game later that night. 

The girls each moved up a class in their preschool.  Let me tell you, they think they are hot stuff now.  Sidney is now one of the big 3 year olds.  She has already taken her first field trip on the school bus and was super excited to tell us about it.  She is learning zoo phonics and has been coming home with a new song each week.  She is a sponge this year! 

Kendall's summer started with a field trip to the fire house where they gave her a fire hat and had the opportunity to sit in the fire truck.  Her class this year is set up much like kindergarten with a lot of school structure in the morning and free play in the afternoons.  In fact several of her friends are in kindergarten this year and she cannot wait until it is her turn.  She is already asking if she will be in the morning class or afternoon.  She gets to eat breakfast with the "school age" kids each morning and thinks that is pretty awesome.

There has been a lot of excitement on the real estate home front, but since I am semi-superstitious I think I will save those details until things are done (or close to it at least)....

I will close for now with a picture of Sidney trying to hide her "letter" from me.  She is a stinker these days!  I think she takes after Kevin:)

1 comment:

Lizette said...

Glad you are back and I hope you don't mind...I added you to my blog list on my blog!