Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hit by the virus.

We have been struck by the computer virus. So our computer is in the shop getting fixed. The girls and I are visiting my parents while Kevin is living in bachelorhood. I thought I would take advantage of my mom's computer to let everyone know we will be back online soon.

The whole saga started last weekend. We were infected by that crazy windows security computer virus. This is a bad one. It has affected the computers of at least 6 people that I know. Apparently, the Better Business Bureau in Idaho was completely shut down because of it. So if a virus alert shows up on your computer, BEWARE! Shut your computer down immediately and get professional assistance. Sometimes it can be fixed over the phone with your internet security company. We, being the knowledgeable computer folks we are, kept trying to rid our computer of it only to make things worse. Within an hour we could not navigate ANYWHERE. It was so bad that we now have to take it in to get it fixed. UGH! That is exactly what I wanted to spend my money on.

So that is our drama. I never quite realized how dependent I was on my computer until I was unable to use it. I hope to have fun pictures and stories to share when we get back up and running. Until then...

No comments: